View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 10:53 AM   #7
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughdal View Post
Since we're griping about the Sony eBook store here's my complaint. The publication date is now the ebook conversion date not the actual book publication date. Couple times I've found a book by a favourite author, saw the publication date was 2009 and bought it thinking it was new. Next thing I know I've downloaded a 10 year old book I'd already read back in the days of paper books and forgot about.

Hughdal
Yes, I agree that is a pain. But, it is pretty common. The same thing happens for DVD releases of Movies. Many of the "new releases" are actually new to DVD and not actually new movies.

For books I usually check out http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/ to see what the original publication dates are.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote