View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 02:41 PM   #14
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryO53 View Post
My problem now is that I can't seem to send multiples over.....Calibre becomes unresponsive. I have to force quit Calibre to continue.

Maybe I'm missing something here. Is the connection that unstable at this point that multiple books and documents can't be transferred? I find that hard to believe.
If you're having problems, please refer to the If you have problems... section of the referenced thread to create a ticket. The driver's been steadily evolving since its release a month ago, there could still be some bugs. Many users do bulk transfers routinely (including me) without incident.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote