View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 02:28 PM   #12
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryO53
This explains a bit to me, however, there are a couple of things in these steps that don't seem to coincide with the version of Calibre, 0.7.6 (OSX), that I'm using. I can't select any device for default output in Calibre/preferences....there is no selection entry for this anywhere in preferences. Also, when I click on the 'send to device' icon's arrow, there is no selection for iTunes to highlight so my items will, in fact, be sent to iTunes.
There is no default device - calibre assumes that you want to connect to whatever device it sees, unless you disable its plugin.

If you read the Quick start instructions in that thread, you will see that you need to select 'Connect to iTunes' before sending content to your iDevice.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote