View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 12:49 AM   #2
Rjl2001
Enthusiast
Rjl2001 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRjl2001 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRjl2001 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRjl2001 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRjl2001 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRjl2001 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRjl2001 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRjl2001 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRjl2001 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRjl2001 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRjl2001 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Nook Classic Wifi, Nook Color (rooted)
I was just thinking the same thing after I saw the Blackberry Playbook is selling for $199 right now. This puts it up against the Kindle Fire and Nook Tablet. From what I just googled though it looks like the Playbook doesn't support either Netflix or Hulu? Other than reading and internet browsing, using those two services would be at the top of my list on a 7" color ereader/tablet. Is it unlikely that Nook or Amazon would release an app for it as it would be competition to their devices? Also, haven't I heard Android Apps will be on the Playbook? If that was the case wouldn't it solve the problems of a good reader app and movie apps from netflix and hulu?
Rjl2001 is offline   Reply With Quote