View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 03:23 AM   #2
giorgio130
Time Waster
giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo and Aura HD
your best bet would be getting a wifi-only kindle keyboard and swapping the screens. Even if the 3G modems of Touch and Keyboard were compatible, it wouldn't give you internet browsing while on 3G. Moreover wifi-only models didn't have a connector soldered to them (I'm speaking about k3s) so you couldn't get a wifi model to pick up 3g, I don't know what would be the case with the touch but I suspect to be the same.
giorgio130 is offline   Reply With Quote