View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 03:31 AM   #19
Blue Tyson
Blue Captain
Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G,Huawei Ideos X3,Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by brudigia View Post
But a lot are left out. I would dearly like to buy the Majistrum serie, but it is not available as ebook.
Let's hope they publish the latest Inspector Chang. The serie is delightful. The first two I read quickly, they are very good. The other two are there waiting...

Roughly half of their catalog is in ebooks, I would say. A pity.
Half is a lot more than most, of course!

I've actually mentioned some I would like to see to them and they have appeared, so can't hurt to do if there is something you want.
Blue Tyson is offline   Reply With Quote