View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 11:40 PM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by fkeefe View Post
Hi. I've just begun my research into an ebook reader, and used Google to find this site, which appears to be chock full of informations and opinions -- exactly what I was looking for.
I also read a rumor that Barnes & Noble was considering their own device, but not sure how true that might be.

I'll be heading to Ireland for a holiday in July, and would like to make a decision and purchase before then. I welcome any and all feedback (I know....I must be crazy!) Thanks all!

Frances
Hello, fkeefe, and welcome to Mobileread.

Do you currently have a Kindle 2 as shown on your profile, or is that what you are thinking of getting?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote