View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 11:58 AM   #4
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool other methods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Just email them to the Kindle and it will show up in docs with no problems.
Quote:
Originally Posted by purevl View Post
Thanks for the quick reply & successful tip. That worked but is there a way to do it without emailing? I would prefer to just copy them from my PC to the Kindle so I don't have to wait for Amazon to send them back to me.
I've never liked the emailing my books thing either. I use my dropbox account and can put it (using export) anywhere I want. It's also possible to drag & drop (I open the containing folder in Calibre when I use this method) when you're hooked up via USB cable.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote