View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 02:56 PM   #9
pagansoul
Fanatic
pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone5, iPad Gen3, Kobo, Kindle Fire, Kobo Vox. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
Apple has pretty much spoiled me when it comes to apps and ease of use but I'm very happy with my Fire, it's my first android product through I've been told it acts more like iOS than a Droid. I loaded the SlideMe App so I could get more Apps then the tiny collection Amazon has for the fire. I still play my Monopoly on my iPad and don't plan to buy the Fire app of the game anytime soon.

Last edited by pagansoul; 12-01-2011 at 02:58 PM.
pagansoul is offline   Reply With Quote