View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 10:28 AM   #54
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
I'd recommend calling it Fiction & Literature or else just Fiction. I'd also recommend adding a section called Religion or perhaps Spiritual or Spiritual & Philosophy. That is and will be a popular category here. The things that would go in there (the Bible, Bhagavadgita, Spinoza, Zen stuff) don't quite feel like Reference or Non-fiction works to me. I would argue for a Science section (there are tons of notable old works) but I don't think it will ever be big enough here as long as these will almost all need to be PDFs.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote