View Single Post
Old 03-16-2008, 07:43 PM   #59
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
I have added the EB-300 to the wiki's E-book Reader Matrix.

Things we don't know include its weight and processor type.

The battery is very large (2100 mAh), but perhaps this is a lesson learned from the iLiad. 4GB Flash memory, is also a lot.

I find the possibility of SD3G (see post #46 above) interesting too. All these connectivity options, without mention of a web browser and without (yet) an on-line e-book partner.
I think it is a little early to add to the matrix since this is used for buy decisions and it is still vapor near as I can tell. It is 4 Gb (bit not byte) of flash memory but that is still a lot. I did put the description on the web site for both the EB-100 and EB-300 but I hope people don't think these are shipping products. The Hanlin V9 will also be placed up there on the wiki when I get a chance if someone doesn't beat me to it. This is another vapor product but the company at least has a good track record of shipping products.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote