View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 03:44 AM   #10
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by makeitsimple View Post
After many weeks of trying to do what may appear to be simple and arrange my few thousand books in alphabetical order, i soon found out that the metadata that placed your books sometimes first name first or sometimes last name first, together with books with 2 authors names or names with commas and whatever included resulted in a total jumble and a even more complex solution to try and resolve the mess.
I don't need tweaks, right clicks menu's, recalculates,sort methods i just want a simplistic way of reversing first and last names for some entries and then placing a colomn of names in alphabetical order, not from any metadata.
then finally correct the meta data.
thanks
Moderator Notice
Your post has absolutely nothing to do with the threads' topic, which is discussing changes to how Calibre saves series information. Please either stay on topic or find/create a thread discussing your topic.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote