View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 10:31 AM   #8
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
This reminds me of something I've been thinking for some time, but haven't asked yet...

If you buy an ebook in some online store and, after some time, the publisher updates the book (I'm maybe being naïf, but I'd like to think publishers might release updated versions with corrected mistakes, new covers, or whatever), can you re-download the new improved version at no additional cost?

I assume the answer depends on the store and the publisher, but is there any experience in this matter?
Generally most dealers let you download as many times as you want. However, there is no method to tell you that the eBook has changed so you have a hit or miss when to download it again.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote