View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 09:06 PM   #40
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtine View Post
sneakyspider, my 603 looks perfectly white in daylight (I hardly see the bruising at all). It does have a greenish/bluish cast in the dark (with the light set at 10 and below), and the bruising becomes more pronounced the lower the light setting.
Yep same here. You are seeing the eINK background under the light the lower you go and in the dark it is really noticeable. If you are using certain fonts it will look more bruised than with a cleaner font.
I can't put my PW under 6 and not have this. I don't think of them as color blobs but like you said bruising. Mine has a more greenish tint to it in the dark if I go under 8.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote