View Single Post
Old 07-04-2008, 12:54 PM   #110
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by igorsk View Post
Lyrics of modern Russian pop is mostly rhymed nonsense but I'll try.
thank you igorsk ! so that mystery is solved at last and we can fully appreciate the lyrical brilliance accompanying the fine animation of the video. it turns out it's a timeless, universal story, as we might have guessed from the animation. i'm sure we've all lived that before.

Quote:
P.S. So where is your nickname from? I have some vague impression of seeing a "madam Broshkina" in some book we had to read in school, but cannot for the life of me recall the title or even the author.
yes, where *is* your nickname from ??? inquiring minds want to know.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote