View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 01:34 PM   #6
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoopaOne View Post
I must admit, i have searched all over the place, tons of websites and i cannot find a program which converts my Doc, HTML, txt (whatever) files to ePub-Format.
Since ePub will be the format of the future (hopefully) i want to standardize my library, thus converting them to ePub.

Anyone know such a Utility?
The good thing is that ePub is basically XML. So, all you need is an XSLT file for each format you want to put it into and run a transfor. To create a reader all you need is an XSLt file and an HTML renderer... something like the webkit library would work fine.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote