View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 12:56 PM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I happily hold up my hands to it. If I can introduce people to new authors and they enjoy them, I'll feel that I'll have done something useful with my otherwise worthless life .

Since I started doing these "Reader" books my own "must read" list has just receded out over the horizon. I must have YEARS worth of reading to do now. What a terrible situation to be in!

Let me know what you think of FB if you get a chance to read any of it. It's a very different style to SH, but I'm sure you'll enjoy them all the same.

Did you notice the "Raffles" books I posted recently? If you've not read those, then I thoroughly recommend them too.

So much to read, so little time. What's a fellow to do? ....
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote