View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 08:25 AM   #8
LuvReadin
Addict
LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 and Cool-ER
According to other posters, those problems seem to have been sorted out. My T1 is a relatively early one, and I have had occasional problems with freezing, but TBH, I don't find it such a big deal - a message pops up, I close the book, open it again, it opens at the same page, continue reading, job done. I can imagine it being really annoying if it happened on a regular basis, but as it is, it's about a 5-second interruption that occurs very infrequently.
LuvReadin is offline   Reply With Quote