View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 05:15 PM   #29
Namekuseijin
affordable chipmunk
Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony XPeria ZL, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr ploppy View Post
Do whatever you want to do with them, but stray too far and traditional zombie fans will hate you just as much as traditional vampire fans hate the sparkly ones. I never really understood this brain eating thing myself, seems a bit far fetched to me when there are much easier parts to get at. That seems to have come from Return of the Living Dead, which was one of the worst zombie films ever.
the trashier, the better for a sickening society. Hey, sick!

If it's for the novelty of it, I'd like to see stories about crackhead zombies or emo vampires with AIDS...
Namekuseijin is offline   Reply With Quote