View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 11:56 AM   #26
AkumaTakeshi
Lounge Lurker
AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi (Screen Broken)
I actually thought it was rather positive and optimist. But yes I do agree that maybe most people will either love it or hate it. I guess luck has to play it's part too, to be able to get readers that will like it before the ones that hate it. Because seems that starting with 1 to 3 stars is a no-no.

As he says they don't seem like the traditional zombies and even doesn't think in them as such, but there will always be people comparing them. So that will be a lesson for me even if I try to create something new.

But thanks, I saw people talking about those series in the Zombies thread but didn't know much about it, sure it peeked my interest. Thank you for the posts

BTW this story I'm thinking about in my head and that I can't seem to take it out until I put it down on paper isn't only about "zombies", but they're the main part of it and the ones that will suffer more changes from the traditional known traits.

One similarity I noticed is that I was thinking to drop the whole you've been bitten you will become infected thing. People will have to be infected directly from the source in order to be infected. This won't be an epidemic but rather a controlled infection. But I don't want to be given out much more to not spoil the (hopefully) to be book, probably I have been saying much more than needed already.

Sorry for the rather long post, this is really a bad habit of mine, so I hope I won't be making a book of massive size or at least one that isn't boring
AkumaTakeshi is offline   Reply With Quote