View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 04:18 PM   #12
Joe Minton
eReader
Joe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the end

Device: Sony 650, iPod Touch 4G, iPhone 4, Nook: Touch/Glow/Color/Tablet
I followed the instructions on your website to install the software on my PRS-300. It does not work.

When I select your software instead of the Sony, the 600 just sits there. It never goes beyond the selection screen.

If, on the other hand, I make the Sony selection, the 600 responds immediately. What have I done wrong?

BTW: could you elaborate the installation procedure? Do I copy the basic folder and its contents or each of the separate folders?

Thank you,
Joe Minton
Joe Minton is offline   Reply With Quote