View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 07:08 AM   #6
maxbookworm
Addict
maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Galaxy Note 2
Excellent point! I just changed my css file and will change my original post to reflect that as well. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyt View Post
Sorry to follow up my own post, but I have a solution for the fixed font sizes using the OP's CSS file. The reason the fonts don't scale is because the CSS file hard-codes the font-size at 24px. Replace the sizes with 1.1em (for a slightly larger base size) or delete the two font-size lines altogether and font scaling is back.

Another tweak is to set the first font for h1 to serif1 if you want to be able to see bold in level-1 headings

/rudy
maxbookworm is offline   Reply With Quote