View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 01:04 AM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebookapps View Post
Try ebookapplications[dot]com. It has a new firmware for Sony PRS–300 which reads ePub and many other formats perfectly. Installation requires just copying files to the eReader and when device starts it prompts user if he wants to load the original firmware or the alternative one.
The thread is partly about changing fonts via easily created settings. Does this firmware allow the user to change to any font they desire?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyt View Post
First off, thanks for posting your CSS file. I tried it as suggested, and now I see a new font (which I like), but it doesn't seem to scale on my PRS-300. The indicator toggles between S/M/L as expected, but the font stays the same.
Just remove the setting for font size. Once you set a font size in the css then you can't scale from that overriding setting.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 06-18-2010 at 01:08 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote