View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 07:32 PM   #4
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Possibility?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Agent Man View Post
Hi Penforhire, thanks for jumping in.

I tried it with a PDF but the result seems to be the same. The annotations I made on the reader are not viewable on that same file when opened in Adobe Reader on my computer.

The second solution you're right is additional legwork, but I don't think it will work either as, the original page numbers are only visible one out of every three screens or so. Also an unrelated problem: I don't view PDF manuscripts because when you enlarge the type, which you must do to be able to read it, the line breaks get weird and difficult to read.

Any other ideas? Maybe if I converted the file to epub and then calibre was set up to export it back to rtf or Word with notes intact?
Convert files to ePub. Then download and install Sony Reader Library. Import to Sony Reader Library and sync with PRS 600. Then analyze and notate as required. When done, sync again with Sony Reader Library. Have authors download and install Sony Reader Library. Send annotated ePub files to authors to read in Sony Reader Library in one window with Word document opened in the other window.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote