View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 02:27 PM   #39
gridlewak
Enthusiast
gridlewak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gridlewak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gridlewak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gridlewak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gridlewak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gridlewak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gridlewak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gridlewak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gridlewak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gridlewak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gridlewak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox
I have no plans to ever get rid of any of my hard copy books. I prefer them to any e-version. I love the smell of them, I love the feel of them. Right now, most are in boxes, but I hope that this year, I will have my man cave in the basement organized enough, that they will all have their place on a shelf.

My e-book interests lie in older, long out of print references that either too expensive to buy or totally unavailable, but are free in the public domain on sites like archive.org or similar.
gridlewak is offline   Reply With Quote