View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 01:15 PM   #38
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ucfgrad93 View Post
A friend gave me a physical book for Christmas which I am currently reading. It seems weird to be reading it instead of reading it on my Kindle.
Haha same here. I got a hardback book for Christmas then I downloaded the ebook from the library to read on my Nexus. What my sister doesn't know won't hurt her, right? I want to be able to fit it in my purse!
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote