View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 02:05 PM   #34
bcgirl
Groupie
bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad2-64gb, Sony PRS-T1, KOBO mini
[QUOTE=Katsunami;2735448]None of my books have stories, apart from 10 hardcovers or so that are either out of print (in Dutch *and* English), or are very old (only one of them).

All of the rest are paperbacks bought either online or second hand, and I'm almost done replacing them with ebooks. The recent huge Kobo codes almost allowed me to do it, if not for the fact that there are some books that are not available at Kobo.

I'm actually in the process of burning... eh... selling/giving away my books. Maybe I'll start building an "epic book case" one day, that will only contain hardcovers of my absolute very highest favorites, but I wouldn't be surprised if there are less than 50 books on that list.

Putting 50.000 books on a hard drive is peanuts.

===

QUOTE]

Hallo Katsunami, hoe gaat het? Yup I grew up in the Netherlands and still have a few Dutch books. Since I live in Canada, those are the books I do not want to donate/sell as you can understand. I think I will get rid of the paperback books. The hardcovers will stay and in that case narrowed it down to maybe one full book case. Step by step...
Love my Sony PRS-T1 (altho new T3 seems to be much improved!).
bcgirl is offline   Reply With Quote