View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 12:02 PM   #32
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
I tossed the majority of my paper books back in 2008 when I moved I kept one double packed bookcase with the books I have reread a lot. But since I got my first ereader in 2010 I haven't touched them, and I've managed to find quite a few of them as ebooks.

My paper book buying days have been over for years, and I don't miss it in the least. I love carrying my entire library of over 800 books with me on my Note 2, my SGMP5, my Sony T1, and on my Nexus 7.

For me it's the stories that are fun not the package they come in.

Last edited by cfrizz; 01-11-2014 at 12:06 PM.
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote