View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 06:46 AM   #561
jjallenupthehill
Enthusiast
jjallenupthehill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jjallenupthehill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jjallenupthehill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jjallenupthehill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jjallenupthehill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jjallenupthehill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jjallenupthehill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jjallenupthehill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jjallenupthehill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jjallenupthehill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jjallenupthehill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatNY View Post
I've never come across a forum that would ban the use of relatively innocuous words such as "sheeple."
Agreed. I think the moderator intervention maybe was to prevent things escalating.

But I do think you might just have been referring to some people here in that respect

I wouldn't be offended, but I'm a master of causing unintended offence. This is partly why my posts are so long. I'm conscious of my not-so-hidden talent, so I try hard (but often fail) to avoid it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatNY View Post
In regards to my own specific use of the "SH" word , I suggest you go back and read this entire thread as well as the thread titled "$329 iPad Mini" ... where I explained on more than one occasion my use of the term and specifically who it relates to. Obviously you (and others) missed it.
Apologies - I did