View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 02:57 PM   #173
vans
Zealot
vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Elonix 621eb, Asus Transformer, Sony PRS505
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkScribe View Post
Anyone who claims to hate a phone or a company has no idea what "hate" means. Dislike, distrust, yes, hate no. It is yet another abuse of language, using strong word like hate to represent a mild emotion like dislike.
I agree. There is something about the anonymity of the internet that brings out the worst in some people. As a member of a number of tech forums I often read post from people who seem to have view any adverse criticism of a product they have bough as a personal insult.

Before I new better, I posted something to a blackberry forum saying I was going to buy an android product, The reaction quite frankly shocked me.
vans is offline   Reply With Quote