View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 12:48 AM   #13
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
I know at least two of the ones closing in my area are older (one is the first ever Best Buy store) smaller stores with bigger more modern ones quite close by.
I'm not surprised the Edina store is closing, with the flagship Richfield store only about 3 miles away. It's cramped, the layout is funky, and I suspect they intend to put something into Southdale. I'm surprised the Burnsville store isn't closing, it's pretty small and hard to get to unless you take the right exit.

The original CompUSA is dead and long gone. Tiger Direct bought the name and maybe the customer list and has been slowly adding retail stores.

Last edited by bgalbrecht; 04-01-2012 at 12:50 AM.
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote