View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 12:53 PM   #15
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
See, I just returned my Kindle Fire.. since I just can't see using it for extended reading session compared to the touch... which I can easily hold in 1 hand with little to no effort. The Fire is just too heavy for this, and the LCD screen is not as eye friendly to me.

BOb
I read one handed with the Fire. Did you try it in a case?

I agree without the Screen Filter app the LCD can burn your eyeballs. I keep mine a 0% but in the dark it's way tooo bright!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote