View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 11:07 PM   #72
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by iandix View Post
This plugin appears to have stopped working (won't open web browser) in Ubuntu 11.04
I have a Windows machine and the plugin works fine. If your web browser isn't responding then I would check the associations on your box. What happens if you assign a url to a shortcut? Does the shortcut open your web browser? Do you have a default web browser assigned? Many of these questions might be off the mark and you will need to translate them to Ubuntuese, I'm just suggesting that the error is with your OS not with the plugin.

You could always remove the plugin and the associated json file and start fresh.

Good Luck.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote