View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 02:45 AM   #9
charlesatan
Addict
charlesatan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlesatan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlesatan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlesatan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlesatan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlesatan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlesatan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlesatan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlesatan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlesatan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlesatan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgaiser View Post
I *might* get back to the Novels, but I'm really enjoying the short stuff right now. And yes with two months I should be able to add in the Novels.

Just noticed that the 2011 Nebula Awards have been announced:

http://www.sfsignal.com/archives/201...nebula-awards/

As this is my first time voting on the Hugos, it'll be interesting to see how the two awards line up.
Outside of the novel category, there's actually a lot of overlap with the Hugo and Nebula nominees. Mostly pleased with this year's Nebula winners and majority of the Hugo nominees are also interesting.

Personally, I think A Dance With Dragons is the best of the five books in George R. R. Martin's series (A Feast for Crows is universally underwhelming).
charlesatan is offline   Reply With Quote