View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 12:30 PM   #14
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbqncigars View Post
That's a nice looking cover, I just worry about protecting the screen from impacts. I don't expect to subject my incoming Pocket Pro to the job site abuse my Palm has survived (inside a titanium case), but frequent travel requires some additional protection.

I agree about travel. Stuffing the PEZ into a suitcase or purse for long travel is not something I wanted to do. So, ever since I ordered mine, I've looked for a firm hardshelled case to protect it when it is stuffed in my bag. I tried the Pelican hard cases (none the right size), looked at kitchen storage cases (Rubbermaid, Tupperware, etc) didn't find one. Then I ran across this old thing I had purchased about 12 years ago, it's a lunch (sandwich and sides) holder which I had cut the divider piece out years and years ago. It is made out of hard ABS (or something like that) plastic, hard case lid with latches that snap. It is the PERFECT size to put the PEZ in, with room to lay the USB cord beside it. I'm traveling at Thanksgiving, can't wait to see how it works.

Sorry I can provide shopping details, I think I got it at the Base Exchange in Europe when we were there.

AJ
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote