View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 10:27 AM   #23
Jeff Duntemann
Enthusiast
Jeff Duntemann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff Duntemann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff Duntemann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff Duntemann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff Duntemann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff Duntemann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff Duntemann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff Duntemann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff Duntemann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff Duntemann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff Duntemann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S3; also Moto G Stylus phone
Good luck and hope this works out long-term. I'm an old Chicago boy from the Nort'wes Side and I'm still in town a lot, but the timing doesn't work this time. (I'll be back in three weeks, sigh.)

Would very much like to meet you all. Let us know how it goes, and do let us know when the next meetup will take place.
Jeff Duntemann is offline   Reply With Quote