View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014, 06:20 PM   #3
mcrow
Zealot
mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4/Kindle Fire HD/Kindle Fire HDX 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by el.jeffe58 View Post
If I click on a video in the Silk browser from the YouTube site, it won't play. It seems like I have never encountered this before. Is something odd happening today with Kindle HDX's and YouTube?

In lieu of this issue, I paid for and downloaded the VTube app and it seems to be doing just fine. I chose to get a fully featured app vs side loading the YouTube app from Google. Just my preference.

Edit: Spoke to Mayday-it's a known issue that began today. YouTube is dead in the water on Silk. She recommended downloading vTube (what she referred to as "the app".) I guess that's all to report.
You could have downloaded youtube from 1mobile market onto your HDX for free, that's what I did.
mcrow is offline   Reply With Quote