View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 12:09 PM   #116
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
I want a Mini, and I want the same quality screen as on my ipad3.
If the iPad mini goes Retina, its screen will be much better than even that on iPad 3 or iPad 4, or on the iPhones. That's because there will be as many pixels on the iPad mini as on the big iPad -- but on a significantly smaller screen, which will result in an even sharper picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
I doubt we'll have long to wait, unless you think a few months is 'long'.
I'd say October is a realistic release date. While waiting 8 more months perhaps isn't "long", it's not exactly "short" either. I could use an iPad mini right now, but refuse to shell out $330 in 2013 for a non-Retina screen.
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote