View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 09:08 AM   #42
veezh
plus ça change
veezh does all things with Zen-like beautyveezh does all things with Zen-like beautyveezh does all things with Zen-like beautyveezh does all things with Zen-like beautyveezh does all things with Zen-like beautyveezh does all things with Zen-like beautyveezh does all things with Zen-like beautyveezh does all things with Zen-like beautyveezh does all things with Zen-like beautyveezh does all things with Zen-like beautyveezh does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kindle PW2, Voyage
Just to second what Victoria says, I'm also a heavy dictionary user and have several installed on the Touch. Not only is looking up words much faster than on the K3 (even when using big, sluggish dictionaries -- no more lag time!), but I think the KT also does a brilliant job managing dictionaries for different languages. Depending on which language you happen to be reading in, the Touch will choose the correct default dictionary you've assigned for that language in the settings. If it can't find a word in the default dictionary, it will then consult the next one for that particular language. No more switching default dictionaries every time you switch languages, no more hassle.

I was convinced I wouldn't like using the device without the buttons for page-turning. I also wasn't particularly looking forward to fingerprints. But after several weeks now, I don't even think about tapping to turn pages, and the fingerprints are hardly visible, I find. Definitely glad I switched.
veezh is offline   Reply With Quote