Thread: 1961
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 02:56 PM   #1
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1

I think I understand copyright issues to the extent that an author who has been dead for 50 years will be PD.

Hence, any author that met his maker in 1961 will leave the protected world of copyrights in a few months time.

Hence, my curiosity. Are anyone of you guys working on books written by authors who perished in 1961 (I suppose it is possible to use the internet for a compilation)? Is it possible to release E-books of those authors come Jan 1 2011? Or do you have to follow the date of their demise?
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote