Thread: Meet-Up! Apero in Seattle
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 01:24 AM   #11
Darqref
space cadet
Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rocket PRO, gen3, Pocketbook360
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
well I was kind of thinking some of the eateries in or around Pike Place. the busses, trains, and ferries are all within walking distance of there
Sorry, been gone for a couple of days.

Hmm. Pike Place or Pioneer Square? I used to know a good Dim Sum place near there, I think it was something like Cafe Pacifica. Been a few years though, and that could run more expensive. Don't see it on the map, but there are other dim sum places about 8 blocks away from the ferry.

Do we want Quiet or Noise? Cheap food or a sit down dinner? And what day of the week works best? If we can stand lots of noise, there should be some good sports bars near the stadiums. Buncha seafood joints on one or another pier (we can fight with the seagulls.) I don't eat downtown often enough to know which places are crowded or not. Spaghetti Factory (north end of the waterfront)?
Darqref is offline   Reply With Quote