View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 02:47 PM   #10
pking36330
FT Parent PT Reader
pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Shocked by how much I've read on an iPod Touch received as a gift!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankh View Post
That would be the major problem for PL, IMHO. "Business laptop" is wintel machine.
Ankh,
I'm hoping it doesn't come in as a full "Business laptop" because I think there is definitely a niche market for business professionals using a device that is read-only or read/markup-only on an e-ink device.

I have 50-120 pages a day of material that I have to skim, identify the 30 pages that I must study, and read (and usually re-read) those 30 pages. Right now, I'm doing that on a computer monitor or if its particularly painful and I think I'll have to reference it often in the future, I'll print a hard copy.

I would love to read this content on a Que and from a business perspective, it only has to reduce my reading burden a few minutes a day to pay for itself.

As with all new and unknown products, there is much potential and we'll just have to see how they implement their solution.
pking36330 is offline   Reply With Quote