View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 08:20 AM   #22
sherman
Guru
sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
A series I eventually gave up on was Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth series. I really enjoyed the first few, then the story started to seem to go on and on and on and.....

I think I got Chainfire out of the library and sort of skimmed through it, but finishing the series has been placed in the "can't be bothered - have better things to do with my time" category.

I guess the whole never-ending saga thing - one crisis after (yet) another crisis - started to really get to me. Basically I got to the stage where I was wondering to myself "will this story ever END???"
sherman is offline   Reply With Quote