Thread: Silliness Quiz
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 05:38 PM   #9734
Daithi
Publishers are evil!
Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Another great question, but I have no idea of the answer.

I just like the part about "Suppose you are 6 feet tall"; I've always wanted to be tall. Just think, I wouldn't have to use a step ladder to reach the kitchen cabinets.

This afternoon I noticed one of the girls in our department going to another department to fax some stuff. We have a fax machine in our office, so I asked her why she was going all the way out to this department to fax stuff. It turns out that the fax machine in our office is too high for her to reach. --- We moved the fax machine for her.
Daithi is offline   Reply With Quote