View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 01:00 PM   #6
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickredding View Post
WSJ allows access to subscriber-only content if the referer is google news. There is a Firefox extension called RefControl that allows you to set whatever referer you want for a particular website, so if you set it to google news for wsj.com than you will have access to all of its subscriber-only content. Similarly, if you ensure the Calibre's requests to wsj.com have google news as a referer then you'll get all of the articles.
I tested with the referer set to google.com, and it still didn't work. Nor would it work from Google's search results. I'm confident it's because of other restrictions I have set, but I didn't want to track down what the problem was unless I was sure that this old trick still worked.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote