View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 11:41 AM   #7
thibaulthalpern
Evangelist
thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: my two eyes, KLiiK, Sony PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazbates View Post
I'm all for aesthetics, but does it really matter what your charger looks like? I purchased the charger for the 700 from Sony and it works great. I like that fact that it controls the charge going into the unit from the power source(the reason for the adaptor) and I even plug the charger into a surge protector for extra security. As much as my family spent on my reader, I don't want to take any chances using something that could cause problems. Good luck with your new reader!
Kaz
Everyone seems to be hooking on to the point where I mentioned the PRS-700 charger is ugly. In fact, that is the secondary point, PEOPLE!!! :-) The primary point is that the PRS-700 charger is HEAVY and CLUNKY. Then I added "and besides, ugly".

So, the point is that I don't want a heavy and clunky charger because that defeats the purpose of portability.
thibaulthalpern is offline   Reply With Quote