View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 09:36 AM   #8
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I've gotta warn you, the addiction only grows stronger. Mine has become an extension of my hand! Seriously, if I am only sitting and watching TV, I like to have it sitting beside me turned off. Just lying there in a comforting way on the end table. Every now and then, I'll click it on, check the battery charge, read a page, then flick it back off when the commercial ends.

I'm an American, but I've found something I'd rather do than watch TV. Shocking, true, but y'all have also been lured into the e-lifestyle now. I haven't spiraled into addiction enough to start dressing mine up in new clothes, like a lot of the cover designers here. Yet.

Happy Reading!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote