View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 10:47 PM   #534
skb
Evangelist
skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipod G4, MacOS 10.12, Calibre, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
It's the default list (when I view my list in Calibre, it's called "reading_list_default").

I might try uninstalling and reinstalling. I don't have that option you mention (and I can't remember if I had it before upgrading, sorry).

Edited: Didn't work. Looks the same.

I don't remember doing anything to either the list or even tags. I'm a "let sleeping programs lie" kinda girl, so if they work, I don't tinker.

Not to worry. The reading list details don't transfer to the reading device anyway (I'm using an old version of Stanza on my even older iphone), so it's not biggie. Thanks anyway

Last edited by skb; 12-30-2012 at 10:51 PM.
skb is offline   Reply With Quote