View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 07:15 PM   #1
superstitious
Addict
superstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the rough

Device: K3 wifi
Pocket Pro file formats and Sony Ebookstore

Hi guys,

Ive been reading the posts about the Pocket Pro and really wanna preorder. However, I still have some questions about the file formats and whether or not I can buy books from some websites. Since this little thing supports everything from epub, lit, mobi, and so on. I was wondering if I can buy books from the Sony ebookstore and transfer them to the PP since it can support epub. Also, would Amazon allows me to buy thier books since PP can read the mobi/prc file? Thanks a bunch. I cant wait to preorder one! It is definitely the best deal anyone can get for $199. I did look at the PRS300 but the idea of expansion slot on PP got to me. I wonder though if the text and background contrast on PP looks as good as the 300. Any ideas? Thanks!
superstitious is offline   Reply With Quote