View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 08:19 PM   #8
rjcroy
Bibliophile
rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherCat View Post
Unless it has changed in the last couple of weeks, and as far as I am aware, Sony NZ and Sony Australia are both within Sony's Asia-Pacific Region which includes India, South Korea & Oceania (China and Japan are separate).

Also, Sony Warranties are common for Australia and NZ e.g. devices purchased in Australia are covered for warranty in NZ.
Well, if Australian bought is covered for warranty in NZ then that is good news! But if they are not sold in NZ, I guess I would still be liable to shipping charges if the unit needed to be returned to Australia.
rjcroy is offline   Reply With Quote